See our display of new books at the Keffer Library, or browse the list online. New items in Reference, Business, Career, Education, Curriculum, and Children's Literature collections. Selected highlights include:
* Handbook of the economics of finance (v.1A, v.1B)/ edited by George M. Constantinides, Milton Harris, and René M. Stulz. Amsterdamv. ; Boston : Elsevier/North-Holland, 2003.
* Multiculturalism in the United States : a comparative guide to acculturation and ethnicity / edited by John D. Buenker and Lorman A. Ratner. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2005.
* Scenarios: the art of strategic conversation / Kees Van Der Heijden. Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2005.
* Levers of organization design: how managers use accountability systems for greater performance and commitment / Robert Simons. Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business School Press, c2005.
* Ethics, the heart of leadership / ed. by Joanne B. Ciulla. Westport, Conn.: Praeger, 2004.
* Controller's guide: roles and responsibilities for the first years / Steven M. Bragg. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2005.
* Responding to problem behavior in schools : the behavior education program / Deanne A. Crone, Robert H. Horner, Leanne S. Hawken. New York : Guilford Press, c2004.
* No child left behind: the politics and practice of school accountability / edited by Paul E. Peterson, Martin R. West. Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution Press, c2003.
* Talking teaching: implementing reflective practice in groups / Linda Schaak Distad, Joan Cady Brownstein. Lanham, Md. : ScarecrowEducation, 2004.
* Educational research: competencies for analysis and applications / L.R. Gay, Geoffrey E. Mills, Peter Airasian. Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall, c2006.